Willowbank: (028) 2826 9973
Bank Road: (028) 28270742
9am – 5pm Monday – Thursday
9am – 4pm Friday
*excluding public and bank holidays
The aim of the Social Enterprise Hub is to tackle vacancy and community eyesores and the lack of local employment by encouraging social enterprise business start-up within local communities.
The project will target clusters of street level units within communities that are currently underused. A key action of the draft Economic Strategy for Northern Ireland is to "Invest in Social Enterprise growth to increase sustainability in the voluntary and community sector."
A SEH Pilot Project will test the potential for disadvantaged areas to benefit from future economic growth and provide learning for Government and other neighbourhoods beyond those of the pilot projects.
Northern Hub Facilities:
- Social Enterprise Information Office
- Conference and Meeting Rooms...
- Managed general workspace
- Virtual Office space
- Hot-desking facilities
- Information Library
Services and Training:
-Mentoring for your social enterprise
- Social Enterprise Training Days
- Ideas generation training
- Market research services
- Grant tracker for identification of funding
- Social media campaign and awareness
- Best Practise show cases and visits
- Social Enterprise Business Advice Clinics
- Community Engagement Programme
- Test Your Business Programme and
- Pop-up Test Runs in Hub and town centre premises
- Networking events
028 2565 0989
Local Economic Development Company