Willowbank: (028) 2826 9973
Bank Road: (028) 28270742
9am – 5pm Monday – Thursday
9am – 4pm Friday
*excluding public and bank holidays
LEDCOM Complaints Policy and Procedure
LEDCOM is committed to providing a high quality service to our customers. However if you are not satisfied with our service we would appreciate you telling us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact Ken Nelson, Chief Executive Officer. You can write to Ken Nelson at:
Willowbank Business Park, Willowbank Road, Millbrook, Larne BT40 2SF
1. We will send you a letter or email acknowledging and confirming receipt of your complaint and asking you to confirm or explain the nature of your complaint. We will also let you know the name of the person who will be dealing with your complaint. You can expect to receive our letter or email within [2-5] working days of us receiving your complaint.
2. We will record your complaint and begin action on it.
3. Your complaint will be handled normally in the following way:
➢ We will review with the member of staff who dealt with you; and
➢ We will investigate your complaint fully
4. We will aim to have a detailed response sent to you within  working days of receipt of your complaint.
What to do if you are not satisfied with our initial response
5. At this stage if you are still not satisfied you can write to Chairman of the Board of Directors of the company who will review the decision within  working days
If we have to change any of the time scales above, we will let you know and explain why.
LEDCOM’s Complaints Protocol
With regards to our approach to handing your complaint we will:
➢ Listen to the complaint
➢ Be understanding
➢ Record the complaint
➢ Discuss options for resolving the complaint
➢ Process a response to the complaint within the agreed time-scale
Local Economic Development Company